Learn How to Make Your Own Printed Pattern Leggings
Step-by-Step Instructions to DIY Women’s Leggings
Sexy & Functional – Any Reason, Any Season.
SIZZLE CITY Printed Pattern Leggings
Although we originally designed these leggings for our ladies out there we’ve recently been contacted by a customer inquiring whether they would fit a man. This was something we never thought about but it’s important we address this question publicly so anyone wondering the same thing can also have the answer.
Answer: These leggings can technically be worn by either women or men. Even though they’ll look sexy on a man they’ll look even better on a woman’s bottom. We now leave this choice in your hands. Now let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
We will try our best to explain these steps to you and include as many photos as possible. If you find yourself not understanding one or more of the instructions please feel free to contact us and we’ll walk you through it the best we can.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 70″H X 36″W – Sheet of Printed Fabric (Your Choice)
- (1) Standard Sewing Needle
- (1) Spool of Matching Thread
- Sewing Machine Loaded with Spool of Matching Thread
- 36″H X 1″W – Strip of Elastic Band
- Lay your fabric flat on a work table or any hard flat surface. Place your leg patterns on top of your fabric and tape it or pin it down.
- Trace your leg pattern with your scissors and cut out the first leg of your leggings. You will be cutting out 4 legs using this pattern. Front Left, Front Right, Rear Left and Rear Right.
- Once both legs are cut out of your fabric you will need to sew them together on one side. First connect your front and back left leg then connect your front and back right leg.
- Sew the outer and inner seams of your legs leaving the crotch and rear un-sewn.
- Connect both legs of your leggings together at the crotch and back.
NOTE: At this point your leggings should look just like pants turned inside-out.
- Fold up the ends of the legs to create your cuffs at the bottoms. It is your choice if you would like to add an elastic strip to the inside of the cuffs or not. Sew up the ends of the cuffs to the legs of the leggings. Your pants should still be inside-out while you are doing this project.
- Fold down the waist line of these leggings to create a waist band for the leggings. Fold in a strip of elastic band and sew the waist band closed.
- Turn your leggings right side out and check all seams to ensure they are strong.
NOTE: Make sure there are no loose threads or holes. If you do find a loose thread do NOT pull on it – cut it with your scissors. If you find a hole in any of your seams then turn your leggings inside out again and fix the hole.
- Try your leggings on and check to see if the waist band is tight enough to fit you. If it is too loose then adjust the waist band accordingly. If the waist band is too tight then cut open a seam and add a larger band before sewing the band closed again.
- Once you are happy with the size and outcome of your leggings then hit them with a hot iron and get ready to slide them on.
- Finally: Walk in front of a mirror and turn around and take a look at your butt in these new pants. If these leggings don’t make your butt look great then nothing will.
As always – if we went too fast or there is something you need more assistance with then don’t hesitate to ask. We are always available to assist you if/when needed. Anyone who decides to try this themselves at home please send us a photo of your finished product – we would LOVE to see how they came out. We will post all photos here on the site. We are very excited to see how it worked for you all.
For anyone that doesn’t want to try their hand at making their own pair of leggings you will always have the option of purchasing them from us here in the Sizzle City Shop. Follow the link below to the leggings listing on the shop – we won’t judge you!
Women’s Custom Color Floral Pattern Print Leggings Stretch Tights
FOR ALL OF OUR FLOWER LOVERS OUT THERE!
These custom color floral pattern leggings are simply put, the perfect pair of tights. Their one-size-fits-most design makes these tights perfect for any style or body size. Perfect with any shoes, accessories or even occasion, these print leggins are truly a girls’ best friend. If you’re looking for the perfect pair of stretch tights then look no further than here – you are going to love these new leggings!
We offer three different styles of printed pattern women’s leggings. Please follow any or all of the links below to view these options.
Floral Pattern Leggings: Click Here to Buy Now!
Custom Pattern Leggings: Click Here to Buy Now!
Aztec Pattern Leggings: Click Here to Buy Now!NEW ARRIVALS!
Custom Pink Ribbon Badge Reel Retractable ID Badge Holder$6.99–$14.99
French Flag Badge Reel Retractable ID Badge Holder$8.99
3D Autism Ribbon Badge Reel Retractable ID Badge Holder$9.99
Pink Rhinestone Wristlet with Nurse Banner Heart Charm$10.99
Diffuser Charm Locket Retractable ID Badge Holders$16.99
Coin Plate Badge Reel Retractable ID Badge Holders$10.99
Flower Kitty Badge Reel & Multi-tone Rhinestone Lanyard Set$10.99
ABOUT SIZZLE CITY
In case you’re new to the Sizzle City Shop – it’s important that you know who we are and what we provide to our customers. Sizzle City is home to the largest selection of rhinestone lanyards and bling ID badge holders. All of our custom colored bling rhinestone lanyards are designed & manufactured by hand here in the United States at our shop in Los Angeles, California. Every bling lanyard is put together with love always with the same idea in mind – WE LOVE BLING! We are absolute freaks for rhinestones, glitter, shimmer, jewels, sparkles and bling, bling, bling! If it isn’t bling – you won’t find it here at Sizzle City.
Please feel free to email or call us at: (626) 274-6028 with any questions or concerns – we’re always available if/when needed.
We always have two amazing sales that are sure to score you some amazing new bling at a great price. Below you will find details to these two amazing coupons and their guidelines of use. Please make sure to read the coupon guidelines to fully understand them before attempting to use the discount codes.
10% OFF COUPON
Take an extra 10% off your next order of $30 (before tax) or more during checkout. It’s easy! Simply enter “Extra 10″ in the coupon field during checkout. It’s easy!
*This coupon cannot be used with any other coupons, items already on sale, wholesale/bulk items or special orders. This coupon is only valid on orders of $30 (before tax) or more and is not redeemable for cash. This coupon is only valid for use here on SizzleCity.com – not for use on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Sears, Facebook, Instagram or any of our other online shops.
FREE SHIPPING COUPON
Ship your next order for absolutely FREE – this coupon is only valid for use on all order of $30 (before tax) or more. It’s easy!
Simply enter “Free Shipping” in the coupon field when prompted in your shopping cart. Then make sure to select free shipping as your preferred mailing method from the list during checkout.
*This coupon cannot be used with any other coupons, items already on sale, bulk/wholesale items or special orders. This coupon is only valid on orders of $30 (before tax) or more and is not redeemable for cash. We use USPS First Class shipping when sending your purchase with this coupon – you will receive your order fast. If you need your order faster we invite you to select expedited shipping methods during checkout instead. This coupon cannot be used towards the price of expedited shipping methods. This coupon is not redeemable for cash. This coupon is only valid for use here on SizzleCity.com – not for use on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Sears, Facebook, Instagram or any of our other online shops.
If you have any issues at all using our coupons – email or call us at: (626) 274-6028 and we’ll be more than happy to help you out!